Sunday, March 16, 2008

So Call Me A Slacker!

Yep it is true I have been neglecting my blogspot! I do apologize for my procrastination, I am pretty good at coming up with valid excuses but I will skip those for now. Latest update is that Trevor just finished with the WA State Patrol Academy here in Shelton, WA and we got notice on Valentine's Day that will be heading back to the Yak (The Palm Springs of WA)! Yakima WA that is, back to where it all began. We are excited about the change and look forward to actually having sunshine again. Trev gets commissioned on April 16th by the governor of WA, and he will be patrolling in Yakima right after that, so watch out everybody! I will also be quitting my job...I think for real this time? I have said this before but I actually have put in a written notice with my official last day being April 4th. So I am going to come up with some sort of plan while I am a stay at home mom...so I don't go crazy!! All in all I am sure this is the best move..a little scary but good! Can't wait to chill with my friends back in Yakima and catch up!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i like your updated blog, it's nice to hear from you :-) congrats on the move and everything too! don't worry, i'm sure you'll find tons of stuff to keep you busy at home :-)

Angela said...

Good luck with your latest move and Congrats to Trevor!