The fam decided to go to Cascade Park and chill out for a while while my sis in law Kristen and her son Izak came all the way from SLC for a visit! We had a blast spending time with them while they were here. Here are some pics from our fun day!
Kristen and Izak having fun at Cascade, yeah!
I can't deny what a great shot I am, it is true, I can't miss...well maybe just a couple times, Trev's gun was fun to shoot!
I love this guy!
So we brought some smores thinking what a great tasty treat over the open fire...well no fires for us...at least from April until October! Way to ruin our day..well almost, we still had an awesome time!
Friends
10 years ago




3 comments:
Sounds like a fun day for you. My mom is coming to Wapato in a couple weeks, I may come too. I'd love to see you guys and see Morgan.
Morgan's hair is coming in nicely.
awh thanks for the pics your right about your lovely sis in law. she is lovely. :) i had a lot of fun with you guys! can't wait to see you again in aug! miss ya! squeeze that baby girl for me!
Post a Comment