Well, Trevor is now starting his second week in the WA State Patrol in Olympia, he started last Tuesday May 22nd for the beginning of orientation. He said they feed him breakfast, lunch and dinner, which is really odd for my lovely husband who's breakfast consists of mountain dew and either a chili cheese dog, burrito or corndog. He is doing very well to say the least. This first 7wks is called the "Arming Class" and he will be learning about self-defense, guns, driving, physical training, nutrition etc. He is very excited to be there and can't wait to get out and do more and more. It is military style at the academy but Trevor said it isn't as bad as he thought it might be and I am kinda looking forward to someone getting in trouble there so I can hear all about it, but so far no stories. Trevor is really loving his new job so far, I will keep you guys posted as new things happen at "The Academy"!
Friends
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment