Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Morgan Update

So Morgan is going through this little "thing" where she likes to cry for a long time when I put her down for bedtime...like right now! So I decided I would distract myself and write about it to see if she calms down while I am busy..yeah..still crying. I guess she has gotten used to all the wonderful attention she gets from Mom, Dad, and Auntie Kenzie. She really loves to be cuddled and held. It is really funny cuz when she is tired and trying to fall asleep she has this other thing she does where she scratches at my skin kinda like a kitten does with her paws. She also likes it when I put my hand over her face, which my sister tells me is odd. All in all she is an awesome baby and we all love her to pieces!! I would just go pick her up right now but I know in the end this is the best for her....still crying. Well that is what is going on with Morgan right now, more pics to come soon!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Funny that Morgan's "thing" is what most people consider "normal" once they have a baby! Except for the hand over the face thing, that is odd. She's a cutie, we're excited to see her!