Well we are moving on to Olympia Wa!! Yeah, I can't believe it either! Trev is just finishing up his 1st trooper class, the arming class, which ends in about 2wks which is when we are supposed to be moving. He will be assigned to the trooper headquarters next to the state capitol. He is excited about that part of it, but not the whole moving thing. Well just when life gets comfortable, it is time for a change! I will keep everyone updated as things start to change.
Friends
10 years ago




3 comments:
Cool. Congratulations on the new jobby thingy.
Kelly,
Washington seems like a nice place to live. What do you do there? Morgan is so cute. I love the picture where her eyes are closed and she's grinning. Its hard to catch those random smiling moments on camera when they are as young as she was then. You've got a beautiful little family. Congratulations!
One of my favorite things to talk about is adoption! If you are interested, there is a link on the side bar of my blog that takes you to a post I wrote about how we adopted Eliza. There is also a Slide Show that I made on Mothers Day for Eliza's birthmom. Check them out if you get a chance. I love Eliza's birthmom and I am so grateful to her. I am sure that Lydia's parents feel the same way about you. I remember your mom telling me that Lydia's parents adopted another girl whom they named Eliza. I would love to hear more about your experience with adoption. I am proud of you for making that difficult decision.
Post a Comment