Sunday, July 8, 2007

Big Daddy


Well this was Trevor's first Father's Day! Him and Morgan are so adorable together I can barely stand it sometimes. I wanted to get a pic of all of us but that didn't happen. Trevor is such a proud daddy, ever since Morgan was born and we have been taking her to church he always has to be the one to carry her inside to show her off..of course he probably wouldn't admit that but I know it's true! It is so fun to watch them interact and communicate with each other. It is awesome to see the man I love look at our little girl with that special kind of love that a daddy has for his child! I have truly been blessed!

2 comments:

Molly said...

you make me sick. ::shakes head::

Angela said...

Yep, you can definitely tell she belongs to him. Or, maybe it's more accurate to say that he belongs to her? Sounds like that little girl has her daddy and her mommy wrapped around her cute finger.