


Trevor is now what is called a "Trooper Cadet" armed with a gun and all..so watch out!! He starts his field training now in Olympia at the state trooper headquarters with his trooper friend Trooper Boyer. They used to be roommates in training and really had a fun time together so it is really cool they get to work together there. Trevor's mom hemmed his pants for his and such so Trevor wanted to get all dressed up today July 8th, so we could all see his offical uniform! Does he look serious or what? I can tell you I would love to get pulled over by him any day...although knowing Trevor he would probably give me a ticket anyway!!
Friends
10 years ago




1 comments:
Ok, at first I honestly thought Trevor was standing behind one of those wooden pictures. You know, where the head's cut out and you put your face in? He looks so... official! Do family members get free speeding passes?
Post a Comment