

Trevor, me, Morgan and my sis Kenzie spent the 4th of July in Olympia and surrounding areas searching out a new place to live. As you guys know Trevor is working in Olympia now for at least the next 8mnths at minimum so we gotta get a house! Well we looked around Lacey, Tumwater, and Olympia and everything is pretty pricey, but we found a townhouse in Lacey where another one of Trevor's fellow troopers are living now. We checked them out and seem pretty nice. There is a place across the street for the dogs to run and do their "business" if ya know what I mean! Also it is pretty cool cuz across a different street there is the LDS church where we could walk to, but who does that? probably not us...so we are pretty much set and will start to move some of our things this upcoming weekend. I will be working at my current job until the end of July and then I am going to concentrate on being a full time Mom, at least for a little while. In our home searching that day we managed to get a nap in near the state capitol on the lawn..it was really hot that day so it didn't last long and neither did Morgan...she kept pulling my hair and I guess that was her way of telling me it was time to go, so before we left we managed to get a quick family pic in!
Friends
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment