Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fondulicious...



So we just celebrated our 6th year Anniversary which was really today March 30 but we had to celebrate on Wednesday the 26th b/c of Trev's work schedule. It was pretty much amazing...yes we went to Tacoma and ate at The Melting Pot!! My sis Kenz was nice enough to hang out with Morgan while we went out alone. We did the 4 course experience, we had never been so wanted to try it all plus I had a coupon and that always helps! We started off with a cheese appetizer that they make in front of you..we got the artichoke asiago cheese dip and I experienced something new...with Trevor's help of course...green apples with cheese dip is spectacular!



Then we continued with some traditional Cesear Salad, which was also very tasty! Then onto the good stuff, we had a combination of meats including filet mignon--my fav, shrimp, pork, chicken, ravioli and teriaki beef. It was fun cuz we got to take our little pokie forks and stab the meat and cook it in this broth, it doesn't take much to amuse me!



So the Finale was or course the chocolate fondue..we had the smores fondue which was exciting when the waiter set our chocolate on fire with some bacardi!! I don't even want to imagine how many calories I ate, gotta live right?



I can't imagine spending eternity with anyone else than Trevor, he truly is one of a kind, he is the most compassionate, loving, sensitive, funny, awesome bestfriend a girl could ask for and he happens to be my husband! I am thankful everyday of my life that we are together.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Happy 6th! One word for your dinner... Yum!!!!!!!!! BTW, you look smokin'!

Angela said...

Happy 6th! One word for your dinner... Yum!!!!!!!!! BTW, you look smokin'!

Molly said...

...and I hope you have six more wonderful years together. :)