Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Growing Up

So I was thinking about my background and decided it was probably a little too young and immature for me so I decided to update my blog with a background more age appropriate...and more momish, if that is a word. I am wondering if I will ever get to the point in my life where I feel age appropriate..ya know what I mean? I am getting older in age but I really don't feel like I am very old..maybe it is because I was already so very mature in my younger years that it doesn't seem like I am making much progress now...(Yeah right..me mature?) Anyways that's whats goin on.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I know what you mean. I've come to that realization myself. The years are faster packing on, but the youth is still in you. I just figured that because of who my dad is I'll act young forever. There's no growing up if you're a Moore. Maybe that goes foe Lux's, too. Love ya!

Trevor & Kelly said...

Well I am glad I am not the only one..I knew you would feel the same way!! Here's to getting older!