We are for sure going to Yakima not Tri-cities which we are pretty happy about. The countdown has begun! We will be heading over there in the next couple weeks. We are pretty excited because we have been trying to think if we want to rent or buy or build or whichever. Well we went to Selah over the weekend for just a day but talked with some friends who may sell us some land..about 2 acres for a steal of a deal...dirt cheap you might say. It is awesome because the land is already subdivided so two houses can be built there so it would be a great investment!! We are trying to get things figured out so we can build a new house!! We are ecstatic and praying that things will go in our favor once again!!
Friends
10 years ago




7 comments:
Hey congrats it will be fun to hang out agian. So is it the Ashby's land that you are talking about?
No not the ashby's, it is another spot if we can qualify for the construction loan...
Oh what a relief! I was extremely worried that you weren't going to be in Yakima. Luckily I think my selfishness of wanting you here, is what did the trick!
Thanks Karine, I am glad for your selfishness...it paid off once again!!
Kelly,
I don't have your phone number, so I'm sending a shout out through your blog (hope you get this). It's 8pm and we just got your message about the biscuits. Sorry we missed out. We were at my bro-in-law's soccer game. Call me and give me your number. Talk to you soon.
Sarah
Hey guys! It's your cousin, Renee'. I am so excited that you have a blog! It'll be easier to keep in touch. Morgan is so grown up! They grow up fast huh? I'm excited that you guys live in Yakima now. I would have visited you a few wks ago when Mom and I came up, but you were moving up that weekend.
My blog is: vrpendergrass.blogspot.com
So do you guys know yet when you are moving back to Yakima? It's been awhile since we talked, what else has been going on with the Herrud's???
Post a Comment