The Herrud family had a wonderful Christmas this year and many things to be grateful for. We spent Christmas Eve with my mom and sisters and then Christmas Day over with Trevor's parents and opened presents that morning. Morgan was so cute tearing through the wrapping paper to get to the presents, I think the wagon we got her was the biggest hit this year and I am sure as Spring comes I will get some good exercise pulling all over our yard. Trev had to work that day but we still had a great time and lots of dinner between the day before and on Christmas. We also got to visit some family over in Royal City, WA the following week and see cousins and their spouses and kids which was aweseom and of course Trev got in some good Goose and Pheasant hunting in..all day! Not too many complaints here! I hope all of your days spent together were as wonderful as ours. House update...windows are in, doors are in and they have almost all electrical and plumbing done, I forget what I was told is next but soon comes the sheet rock, Yes! I can hardly wait! Happy Holidays to all!
Friends
10 years ago




1 comments:
I'm glad to see your house is coming along. Now all you need is your camera back.
Post a Comment