And we are having....A BOY!! We couldn't be more excited and thrilled about the news we got this morning at my ultrasound, especially Trevor, all the male bonding moments to come he can barely stand it! I was hoping for a boy and was thinking it was a good possiblity cuz my pregnancy has seemed a little different this time around vs. carrying a girl baby! All I have to say is...let the shopping and bargains begin! It is so fun knowing that we will have one of each and can experience the joy that both will bring, dirt, trucks, frogs, mud..here we come!
Friends
10 years ago




7 comments:
congratulations! you are going to love having a boy. i have been enjoying William so much! it's fun having both!
Congrats! We're excited to see our new nephew!
Thanks guys we can hardly wait, now it is all about the name game!
We are so excited for your family. Boys are a blast! Now you can have the best of both worlds! Any ideas for names yet??
How fun for you!
Dom is such a joy! Congrats!
Beware though...there are not enough cute outfits for boys vs girls.
I am not 100% on a name yet but Trevor is, he really likes Slade alot so we'll see...
I know you already told me that you are having a boy, but I'm just letting you know again that I'm happy for you. The actually put some serious consideration into the name Slade when I was naming Wyatt. Of coarse I didn't go with it, but there is something about it that I like.
Post a Comment